Saturday 19 September 2009

Snowpeople.

Finally got down to some card
making,Have had a rough week
healthwise,eye giving me some
discomfort and have been unable
to bear a lot of light,blogging has
been in small spurts.The weather
has cooled down and life is a bit more
bearable.So I as glad to make a card
that had snow on it,loved these two
Daisy May characters,I coloured
them in with my Promarkers,
used one of my small punches
to punch the holly pattern,
background silver mirri card
plaid paper from Joanna Sheens
C.D. Enchanted Christmas,also the words
snowflakes and flowers from my
stash.Unfortunatley the glitter
I used to represent the snow
is not showing up quite as well
as I would have liked,I also
added glitter on her hat and cape trim,
I used some pearl strips to go round the sentiment and also on flowers
and snow flakes
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. hey sweetie! fabulous card! love that plaid. sure hope your eye feels better soon.

    here's a super hug for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another adorable card Eunice, you are getting on so well with your christmas cards (I'm not lol!)
    So sorry to hear you've been under the weather, hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eunice this is a delight to see, those little characters are so cute and love those little snowflakes.

    Big Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so beautiful Eunice and the glitter sure shows up when piccie is enlarged. Fabulous image and colouring.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete