Thursday 13 August 2009

Pearls and Roses

I have managed to get down to
a bit of crafting.
Sorry I have been out of the
picture for a while.
My news at the hospital was not what
I had hoped for,I have had to
come to terms with never being
able to see out of my right eye
ever again.
It has not been an easy time
but I know every thing that could be done
has been tried.
So ,let me tell you about this card
The roses are from one of Joanna Sheens
stamps and where coloured in with
Sakura pens and pearls added to the
center,I raided my sewing box for the
rope of pearls and stuck them down
and the paper ribbon on a broad
piece of double sided tape ,the
mount was stamped with a background
stamp I have had for some time
and I used a Brilliance ink pad,Galaxy Gold. A butterfly and motif to
finish.A simple card but I hope you like it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment